This warm cocktail is a nice alternative to spiced mulled wine.
To make this recipe, simply replace the wine with cider and vodka.
Complete the mix of cider and vodka with a nice variety of spices that bring a lot of flavor and complexity to this drink like a cinnamon stick, cloves and allspice.
It’s perfect for cold winter days!
- 16 oz of vodka e.g. Grey Goose
- 0.5 liter of apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 6 cloves
- 6 allspice seeds
- Peel of one orange cut into strips
- Peel of one lemon cut into strips
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 strips of orange peel
- Heat and let infuse for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve in a cup with the garnish.
For a cold drink, let cool and serve over ice.