Presented by Tre Stelle
The back-to-school season has arrived meaning it’s the perfect time to get back on track with your health goals while still soaking up the last bits of summer.
With crisp sunny days on the forecast, it’s not too late to enjoy healthy outdoor socializing with a fit-nic!
Developed by Canadian health and wellness expert Caleigh Rykiss, the fit-nic puts a healthy twist on traditional picnicking with a health-conscious menu that doesn’t include traditional empty picnic foods like chips, cookies, or popcorn.
In 10 minutes, you can put together an impressive spread filled with healthy fats, protein, and nutrients.
Caleigh loves to incorporate fresh, seasonal, and natural ingredients into her recipes. This is why Tre Stelle’s new cream cheeses are a staple on her fit-nic menu.
Made with just four all-natural ingredients, it is the cleanest and creamiest cream cheese on the market with a variety of flavours to elevate both sweet and savoury snacks.
Caleigh stresses reading your labels to avoid any artificial ingredients or stabilizers like bean gum or sorbic acids that are typically found in cream cheeses. Tre Stelle has a small water droplet on top which means there are no fillers – and it’s truly fresh!
Watermelon is finally on sale, along with other seasonal ingredients featured in Caleigh’s tasty fit-nic bites.
Watermelon Maple High
- Tre Stelle Original cream cheese
- Hollowed watermelon chunks
- Roasted & salted almonds
- Maple syrup
- Fill your hollowed watermelon chunks with Tre Stelle Original cream cheese and top with roasted salted almonds and drizzle with maple syrup.
Tomat-O’ My Goodness Dip
- 8-10 Basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp Tre Stelle Sun-Ripened Tomato cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Salmon “Sushi” Supremes
- Tre Stelle Herbs & Spices cream cheese
- Seaweed snack
- Shaved cucumber slices
- Smoked salmon
- Spread Tre Stelle Herbs & Spices cream cheese onto a piece of seaweed and layer with shaved cucumber slices and smoked salmon.
- Roll into “sushi” rolls.