Do the packages of La Fourmi’s Grand Granola look different to you? You are right!
The Grand Granola line has a brand new look, colorful, distinguished and vibrant!
And we reassure you right away, the recipes have not changed!
It’s still the same tasty granola that made this Quebec company famous, but even more gourmet with the addition of a touch of organic maple syrup.
We have to say it right away, we love La Fourmi, as much for its creative and original flavors, its choice to use first quality ingredients as for its eco-responsible values.
And it is to reflect these elements that the rebranding was done.
In addition to the elegant packaging, the logo has also been revised from Fourmi Bionique to La Fourmi.
And although the Grand Granola recipes are still the same, La Fourmi also took advantage of this makeover to add a touch of organic maple syrup.
You will also notice that some flavors have a slightly different name. For example, Aphrodisiaque is now Aphrodisia, Divin is now Divine, etc.
Granolas that stand out
Made with top quality ingredients and original flavours, La Fourmi’s granolas have that little extra something that sets them apart from others on the shelves.
In addition to being organic and eco-friendly, no artificial flavors are added. They also make sure that at least 75% of the ingredients in the granolas are from Quebec!
The granolas are sweetened only with honey and maple syrup and contain only 7 to 8 grams of sugar per serving.
The flavors of the big granola are varied and there is something for everyone.
- APHRODISIA : granola with 71% cocoa organic & fair-trade dark chocolate chunks, roasted almonds, currants & siberian ginseng.
- VITALIA : granola with dried cranberries, caramelized apples, roasted almonds & calendula petals.
- NATURAL : crunchy granola perfectly roasted with golden honey & pure maple syrup, with a pinch of maca root.
- TONIK : cocoa covered granola with dark espresso chocolate chunks, dried cranberries & astragalus root.
- DIVINE : granola with creamy white chocolate chunks, macadamia nuts & elderberries.
- CHOCOLATIER : granola with pralined dark chocolate with cocoa nibs, from Genevieve Grandbois.
- EUPHORIA : granola with chunks of fair trade salted milk chocolate, caramel shards & marshmallow root.
All of these granola flavors also allow for different ways to prepare granola.
For breakfast, a bowl of granola with yogurt or a smoothie, accompanied with fruits, remains a classic.
But they can also be incorporated into recipes. For example, Le Chocolatier granola added to ice cream and fruit is a pure delight.
The granola adds a chocolatey, crunchy touch and enhances the nutritional value of the dessert.
For more granola recipe ideas, check out La Fourmi’s blog.